On Monday, August 2, 2021, WCCO published a story featuring Minnesota Community Care’s COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at Gordon Parks High School. Visit this link to see the feature.
We are offering $10 Target gift cards to anyone who gets vaccinated at our community-based clinics, which you are eligible for in addition to the $100 incentive offered through the MN State Government. For more information on the $100 incentive, visit https://mn.gov/covid19/100/
If you are interested in getting vaccinated or talking with a healthcare provider about getting a vaccine, you can find our community-based vaccine clinic schedule below:
- On Mondays, we hold our weekly Covid-19 vaccine clinic at Gordon Parks High School from 10 a.m. to 5.20 p.m.
- On Tuesdays, we hold our walk-in vaccine event in Farmington, from 1pm to 7pm.
- On Wednesdays, we hold our weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Neighborhood House from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- On Fridays, we hold our weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Gordon Parks High School from 10 a.m. to 5.20 p.m.
- On Fridays, we hold our Farmington vaccine clinic from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.