Addiction Medicine and Harm Reduction
Looking to make a change in your substance use? Interested in moving towards recovery from chaotic substance use? You are not alone.
Minnesota Community Care provides substance use counseling and medication, like Suboxone, for recovery. Minnesota Community Care’s team of dedicated medical providers and mental health professionals provide an integrated behavioral health and medical program to treat the mental and physical effects of substance use.
Click below for a printable brochure about our services.
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) with Buprenorphine (Suboxone) for opiate use disorders
- Other Substance Use Disorder treatment, such as alcohol, methamphetamine, and cocaine use
- Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants
- In clinic detoxification and Buprenorphine induction
- Outpatient therapy and recovery coaching
- Flexible schedule and dosing
- Ongoing support to patients needing assistance with social services, as well as linkage to community resources and follow-up care
Our Renewal Services team consists of the following professionals:
- Medical providers (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants)
- Behavioral Health Clinicians/Recovery Coaches
- Case managers
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Suboxone Nurse
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Legal Advocacy Team
How to Access Services
Currently, MCC offers online scheduling for existing medical patients only. For new patient appointments, or those interested in chiropractic, dental, or behavioral health, please call (651) 602-7500.
Call Center Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 7:30am – 6pm
Thu: 9am – 6pm
Sat: 7:30am – 12pm
If you have an urgent medical question after business hours, dial (952) 883-7449 for the 24-hour CareLine
For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our Schedule an Appointment page.