Affording Your care
More Patient Information
Sliding Fee Discounts
Minnesota Community Care is committed to removing barriers to healthcare. No one is turned away due to an inability to pay for services. We offer our services on a sliding fee scale based on income and family size to ensure healthcare is affordable and accessible for all. This service is for patients without insurance (uninsured) or those with insurance that doesn’t adequately cover their needs or who cannot afford their deductibles or copays (under-insured).
To qualify, you must do the following:
- Complete the application
APPLY NOW – ENGLISH
APLICA YA – ESPAÑOL
- Provide information for all family members currently living with you
- Provide proof of income (Options include: tax form, last pay stub from your employer within the last 3 months, bank statements, or a written letter from your employer).
Our front desk staff is also happy to help you apply for the sliding fee scale during your visit to the clinic. If you plan on applying, please make sure to bring one of the following documents to your appointment as proof of income for your household:
- All pay stubs from the last 30 days
- A printout of unemployment payments
- A copy of your most recent income tax form
- Last year’s IRS W2 forms from each employer
- Your household income is used to determine what your flat fee for services will be. Please bring proof of income documentation for all members of the household.