Many of our patients face challenges in their everyday lives and need help coordinating the resources they need. Struggles with transportation, housing, employment, alcohol and drug use, and relationships can negatively affect health and well-being. We also serve a lot of immigrant families, who are challenged by these same struggles but also language and immigration barriers. When you need help to cope with these issues, you can seek out our psychiatry, social work and mental health counseling resources.
- We have Behavioral Health Consultants who provide integrated assessment, brief intervention, and referral to care for patients who present to the clinic for a medical, dental or other service who also identify a need for emotional support.
- We have 5 licensed therapists in our ambulatory sites who provide both in person and telehealth therapy to clients starting at age 12.
- We also have 10 school-based therapists who provide care to SPPS students ages 11-23.
- We have mental health case management to those qualifying patients 18+ who reside in Ramsey County.
- Therapists and case managers are Spanish/English, Karen/English and Hmong/English speakers.
Currently, MCC offers online scheduling for existing medical patients only. For new patient appointments, or those interested in chiropractic, dental, or behavioral health, please call (651) 602-7500.
Call Center Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 7:30am – 6pm
Thu: 9am – 6pm
Sat: 7:30am – 12pm
If you have an urgent medical question after business hours, dial (952) 883-7449 for the 24-hour CareLine
For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our Schedule an Appointment page.